- Gain an understanding of and consensus on key business objectives, business risks, business and technical opportunities, organizational impacts, and informational and technology needs across the organization.
- Learn how well these objectives and requirements are currently being met.
- Assess the organization's current information management maturity for the functional components of EIM.
- Determine the feasibility of an EIM program by reviewing the current information environment.
- Define a high-level architectural vision for EIM.
- Develop recommendations for the logical progression of phased implementation steps that will enable the organization to realize this future vision.
- Define the technology and processes required to meet the EIM implementation goals.
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.