Access your Pro+ Content below.
Best practices for buying business intelligence technology
The BI market offers a dizzying array of technology options. From collecting organizational requirements, writing RFPs, conducting evaluations and running proof of concept projects, there is a lot involved in evaluating and buying business intelligence technology. Read on to get straightforward advice from industry analysts and expert practitioners.
Table Of Contents
- Gartner: Business intelligence ROI, value a matter of mind over money
- Buying business intelligence software: Top 11 considerations
- Bring your business intelligence RFP in line with the times
- Gartner: Which type of business intelligence software buyer are you?
- Business intelligence software product purchasing criteria
Access this PRO+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.