The BI market offers a dizzying array of technology options. From collecting organizational requirements, writing RFPs, conducting evaluations and running proof of concept projects, there is a lot involved in evaluating and buying business intelligence technology. Read on to get straightforward advice from industry analysts and expert practitioners. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Gartner: Business intelligence ROI, value a matter of mind over money
- Buying business intelligence software: Top 11 considerations
- Bring your business intelligence RFP in line with the times
- Gartner: Which type of business intelligence software buyer are you?
- Business intelligence software product purchasing criteria
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Big data can become a key competitive weapon for organizations -- if they can successfully implement systems and processes for analyzing their ...
This report explores the market for in-memory visualization tools, which provide speed-of-thought analysis to power users and interactive ...
In today's fast-paced atmosphere, consumers want their information to be available instantly, and self-service BI opens a whole new world of ...