Download this e-book for information on the newest trends in advanced analytics, and how it can aid your sales efforts. Read chapters on innovative analytical sales topics, including in-memory analytics, in-database analytics, complex event processing and predictive analytics.
Chapters Available For Free Access
This e-book provides an in-depth definition of advanced analytics and explores how organizations should leverage the new breed of advanced analytics ...
In this e-book, find an in-depth explanation of what predictive analytics is today and and learn about how successful organizations use predictive ...
Tips and Tutorials
- Utility department runs customer behavior analytics to keep power flowing
- Sounders coach shows way ahead for analytics in sports
- Hadoop 2, YARN set to shake up data management and analytics
- Weather analytics project taps big data to optimize farm irrigation
- Sensors offer big data users an operational analytics edge
- News recap: Apache Spark's big week and organizing BI
- Teradata is latest in string of analytics vendors eyeing R
- BI and analytics tools top list of planned 2014 software initiatives
- Enterprises take a long view on big data programs and purchases
- Magic Quadrants focus on data discovery tools in this news recap
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Many vendors are pitching Hadoop as the foundation for enterprise data management environments that delivers information and insights to business ...
Building effective analytical models is a key facet of big data analytics applications -- though doing so is easier said than done.
This e-book ...
Predictive analytics employs statistical or machine-learning models to discover patterns and relationships in data, thereby enabling the prediction ...