Brian Jordan is the CEO for BIT Solutions Corp. a business intelligence consulting and data management services firm that offers packaged BI systems tailored for users in different vertical industries.
Jordan has more than a dozen years of experience in the BI industry and has held a variety of roles, including positions in consulting, technical sales, operations and management. Most recently, he was co-founder and CEO of Business Intelligence Technology Advisors Inc., a professional services firm known as BITadvisors that was formed in March 2009 and acquired by Kogent in June 2010. Jordan also was CEO at BITadvisors predecessor Business Intelligence Technologies Inc., which was founded in 2004.
Prior to that, Jordan was an account executive and technical manager at Business Objects (now SAP BusinessObjects) for seven years, where he assisted in growing annual midmarket sales from $3 million to $60 million dollars over a five-year period. Before joining Business Objects, he worked as a consultant at Cambridge Technology Partners implementing data management and reporting solutions.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Brian Jordan, CEO, BIT Solutions
- BI trends affecting the BI market, industry
- Why pervasive BI is a big deal for users
- The basics of improving BI performance
- Which users can benefit from BI dashboards, scorecards?
- Tips on how to properly use Excel for BI projects
- Key roles and responsibilities of a BI team
- New technology driving operational BI growth
- Open source BI capable of taking on bigger BI vendors
- Five key BI business requirements questions to answer
- Is there a user-friendly ad hoc query tool for BI?
- Unheralded BI tools in the business intelligence tools