Brian Jordan is the General Manager – Northeast for Decision First Technologies. Decision First Technologies is an Atlanta-based software provider and professional services company that offers end-to-end business intelligence solutions. An SAP gold channel partner, DFT resells and offers certified consulting, training and technical support for SAP BusinessObjects and enterprise information management (EIM) solutions.
Jordan has over 15 years experience in the BI industry. He joined Decision First Technologies after handling business intelligence for TriCore Solutions. His responsibilities included the go-to-market strategy and execution of TriCore’s North American Business Intelligence practice, focusing on Data Warehousing and Analytics. Prior to joining TriCore, Jordan was Co-founder and CEO at BIT Advisors, a Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing consulting company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Preceding TriCore, Jordan was an account executive and technical manager at Business Objects (now SAP BusinessObjects) where he assisted in growing annual midmarket sales from $3 million to $60 million dollars over a five-year period.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Brian Jordan
- Avoid these mistakes when training business users on BI
- Why pervasive BI is a big deal for users
- BI trends affecting the BI market, industry
- The basics of improving BI performance
- Which users can benefit from BI dashboards, scorecards?
- Tips on how to properly use Excel for BI projects
- Key roles and responsibilities of a BI team
- Open source BI capable of taking on bigger BI vendors
- New technology driving operational BI growth
- Five key BI business requirements questions to answer
- Is there a user-friendly ad hoc query tool for BI?
- Unheralded BI tools in the business intelligence tools