Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) has entered the business intelligence market, with today's official launch of the HP Neoview data warehouse, an integrated hardware, software and services platform. HP also unveiled new business intelligence and data warehouse consulting services, the result of its acquisition of Knightsbridge in December of 2006.
To learn more about HP's new business intelligence data warehouse products, services and future plans, SearchDataManagement.com talked to Ben Barnes, vice president and general manager, Business Intelligence Group, Software, with HP.
In this 10-minute podcast, appropriate for business and technical users, listeners will:
- Learn more about the HP Neoview business intelligence data warehouse, including intended uses and pricing
- Hear about HP's business intelligence and data warehouse consulting services
- Find out why and how HP is using Neoview internally to create a massive enterprise data warehouse
- Get an overview of HP's partners and its future plans for HP Neoview
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
About the speaker: Ben Barnes is vice president and general manager, Business Intelligence Group, Software, with Hewlett-Packard.
For more on business intelligence data warehouses:
Read excerpts from the interview in a Q&A-style article
Find out how AOL built its massive data warehouse
See how Gartner's Magic Quadrant ranks data warehouse vendors
Listen to a podcast about business intelligence trends, featuring a Gartner analyst